Mozilla announced the release of Firefox 69, the latest version of its flagship browser for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android. On the desktop and Android, the browser will protect all users by blocking third-party tracking cookies and also block the new wave of crypto miners. Firefox’s Announcement. For anyone who is security conscious, these changes might just tip the scale to give firefox a chance for all of the Chrome users out there.
- Firefox’s Enhanced Tracking Protection gives users more control September 3, 2019
- Android 10 Launches for Pixel Devices September 3, 2019
- Apple Extends Support for Third-Party iPhone Repairs August 29, 2019
- When Posting … August 15, 2019
- WordPress CMS July 26, 2019